Engr. Salim Janjua
- Contact: 00966-559708269
- Email: email@example.com
PROFESSIONAL Freelance Consultant/ Trainer
Hi-tech.industrial engg. Consultancy and Training for Overseas AND TO MY COUNTRY.
Offer Specialized Courses Free For my Native Country Engineers
Degree: MSc in Mechanical Engineering
Speciality: ME Power Engg.
Experience: 25 + years of Experience
Training: I offer my services as a Professional freelance Consultant/Trainer through virtual learning and visiting basis. Over more than 25 year experience in on experience as an instructor/Lecturer / Training Coordinator in oil and gas and engineering sector in maintenance, installation, operation, business development, technical writer, research, industrial extension and quality control.
- Ability to plan, organise, lead, reach consensus, establish goals and attain results as a team leader.
- Experienced in staff development and performance management.
- Highly skilled in teaching and providing hands-on-skills; assessing trainees’ performance, developing training manuals and workshop facilities.
- Expert in preparing mission statements, program education objectives, course learning outcomes,students outcomes and mapping outcomes against key performance indicators of Engineering.
Technology & Industrial Programs.
- Extensive experience of hand on training to the college students and Company employees.
- Responsibilities as Freelance Consultant Trainer & Technical Writer
- Develops, coordinates, and provides training and instruction utilizing technical platforms;
- Facilitates and encourages the use of technical platforms for delivering academic/industrial/instructional contents.
- Collaborates with Universities, colleges, industries, subject-matter experts, and
cross-functional project teams to identify training needs and develop technical and
- Map out short and long-term training plans for internal and external team
- Prepare educational material (e.g. design manuals and order books)
- Select educational training methods, like on-the-job training, presentations, workshops and short courses.
– Cooperate with clients and outsource training, as needed.
– Gather feedback from trainees after each session.
– May provide direction to entry-level technical trainers.
Facilitates skill development, in house training, short courses and technical writing in the following fields.
– Petroleum, Gas & Oil & Gas
– Engineering and Technical programs
– Industrial programs
Recommends and/or implements innovative solutions, modifications and enhancements to technology training programs; facilitates and encourages the adoption of technical platforms to enhance the delivery of academic, industrial and/or instructional content.
- Industrial College Royal Commission Saudi Arabia
- Ghandara Engineering College K.P.K Peshawar Pakistan.
- New Doha International Airport Project
- Ministry of Education GTZ Qatar
- Qatar Petroleum
- Pak Holland Metal Project SIDB Industries Department Peshawar Pakistan
- Oman Institute of Technology Peshawar Pakistan
Worked In Countries
– Saudi Arabia
Worked with Nationalities
AWARDS AND PICS
– Distinction certificate from Uni. Of Philippines Inst. Of Small Scale Industries
– Best Project in BSc ME Engg.
– Certificate of Excellence Industrial College KSA
– ABET Plaque of Appreciation Shield.
CERTIFICATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATIONS
Registered Mech. Engr. Pak Engg. Council
INDEXTRAC “Uni. Of Philippines Inst. Of Small Scale Industries”.
Training of Trainers TOT in the welding & Sheet Metal by GEMCO – Pakistan.
Pumps (Assembly & Cut ways) GUNT GMbH.
Copyright 2019 Hi-tech industrial engg. Consulting and Training . All Rights Reserved